The best overnight sailing holidays Whitsundays. Max 8 guests, all inclusive.
Overnight (3 day/2 night) sailing holiday in the Whitsundays, sold by individual spots
- visit the famous Whitehaven Beach
- visit one of the Island Resorts (Hamilton Island Resort, Daydream Island Resort and Spa or Long Island Resort)
- swim, snorkel or dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- sea kayaking and bush walking
You can experience all of this from the yacht.
Why choose Pacific Blitz Overnight Whitsunday sailing holidays :
- small group, great privacy
- luxurious, comfortable yacht
- air conditioning
- 5 meals a day, cooked freshly on yacht
- snacks, soft drinks, meals, welcome drinks all included
- pick ups/ drop offs
- flexibility in your itinerary
During sailing you will be guided by our experienced skipper and hostess.
Available options of a double private cabin for two or single bed cabins. All inclusive.
Each day you will start with a freshly prepared breakfast served on deck. Later your skipper will guide you through activities for the day. We have an itinerary we believe is the best for seeing the Whitsundays but when the whole group wishes to change it there is no problem with that.
During the day we go sailing, then snorkeling in the best spots around the northern part of Hook Island and in Blue Pearl Bay on Hayman Island.
At midday we have lunch in one of the secluded bays and we go for afternoon activities or just enjoy relaxing.
At night we always stay in calm inlets to make sure everybody can relax and enjoy an evening under the stars. Dinner and after dinner desserts are served on deck, it is also a great time for an afternoon swim or a little fun sea kayaking.
If you’re keen on practicing your sailing you can give the skipper a hand hoisting the sails, man the helm or brush up on your navigation skills. These trips are specially designed as an introduction to sailing but at the same time they give you many opportunities for your own relaxation and enjoyment. Your time on our beautiful “Pacific Blitz” can be as restful or as active as you like.
Overnight sailing in the Whitsundays will allow you to explore the best of the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. There is nothing more magical than sailing, snorkeling and having fun during the day, then relax and enjoy a gourmet dinner served under the stars and then wake up the next morning in a quiet, breathtaking bay or inlet.
If you’re travelling with a group of 5 or more, contact us for our special crewed private charters rates.
This Whitsunday adventure will definitely stay in your memory forever!
Please find below overnight sailing Itinerary. This proposed itinerary offers the best of the Whitsundays, including a variety of attractions and activities. It also provides time to relax and enjoy. During our overnight sailing we try to make sure you enjoy your holidays and that you're not rushing from one spot to another.
Sailing gives us plenty of opportunities to relax whilst we travel to another activity.
We also try to be flexible and we can adjust our itinerary to suit all needs.
Day one (sample itinerary*)
- FREE courtesy transfers between Airlie Beach, Proserpine Airport and Shute Harbor
- Sailing to Blue Pearl Bay (Hayman Island) for swimming/snorkeling and other water sports activities
- Sailing from Blue Pearl Bay to Luncheon Bay (Hook Island)
- Visiting aboriginal cave paintings in Nara Inlet
- Evening swim in the warm waters of the Coral Sea under the stars
- Sailing from Nara Inlet to Whitehaven lookout*
- Bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout (Whitsunday Island)
- Whitehaven Beach swimming/snorkeling experience
- Sail from Whitehaven to Long Island/Daydream Island/Hamilton Island*
- Sports activities on the beach with a relaxing atmosphere in the pool bar
- Gourmet dinner on board
- Bush walk to a picturesque lookout
- Leisure time at the resort / Sports activities
- Sailing back to Shute Harbour
Overnight sailing (3 day/2 night) is the best option to explore the Whitsundays. The unique geography of the Whitsunday Islands allow us to visit nearly all of them in 3 days, without rushing but with the advantage of going where you can only get to by yacht.
- Cruise flexibility, adapted to your expectations
- Sold by cabin or individual spots
- Small group, maximum of 8
- Hostess’s assistance for your luxurious experience
- Guided island tours
- Hotel style linen, towels etc
- Gourmet meals & refreshments provided
- Practice drill for keen sailors
- snorkel the best spots in the Whitsundays (northern end of Hook Island)
- enjoy gourmet meals ( 5 meals a day)
- visit famous Whitehaven Beach
- visit Whitsunday Island Resorts ( Hamilton Island, Daydream Island Resort and Spa or Long Island Resort)
- enjoy & relax
What is included
- Courtesy transfers to and from all Airlie Beach accommodation
- All provisioning including soft drinks, juices and filtered water
- Welcome drink & limited alcohol
- Quality linen, bath, hand towels, face washers and amenities
- Stinger suits (wet suits) for the season from November until May
- Fins, masks and snorkels, sea kayak etc
On board you will also find:
- Sea kayak
- Tv / dvd with selection of movies and documentaries on the Great Barrier Reef
- Games and books to read
- Fishing and Whitsunday Island charts. Also available to buy.
What to bring
- Swimwear, beach towel. Bath towels and hand towels are provided
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Long sleeve light jumper
- Soft soled shoes to walk on the beach (on yacht we walk barefoot)
- If you require special snorkeling equipment such optical masks, special fins etc, please contact us so we can arrange them for you